Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oven Hood Alarm and Value Counter Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Jan 2018 at 10:47 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 2:40 PM
Thank you so so so much! I greatly appreciate this!
just a girl
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 7:50 PM
Nice basic recolors :) Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 7:34 PM
Love this, cuz I hate the appearance of the BG smoke alarm!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:28 PM
I agree with pamreg.... the game's smoke alarm is ugly. I wish it were something that goes on the ceiling so we don't have to look at it.... If I remember correctly.... someone has made cupboards to match all of the maxis cabinetry...... if you could use those to make smoke alarms for all.... that would be beyond perfect...
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 9:50 AM
@Red Sonja - celebkiriedhel did the range hood for all add-on Upper Cabinets, they all use this range hood as the master, you can check them all out HERE. Targa made a ceiling smoke alarm HERE, you might also like to check out the ones I have disguised as other things HERE and HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 8:26 PM
Cool, I was thinking something like this would be neat for restaurant and college dorm lots for realism. The only thing missing for that is an Ansul system sprayer under the hood and to include the sprinkler head function from university but with some changes; have a massive puddle that covers all floor tiles in the kitchen and turn all cooking areas (counters, the stove, etc) dirty to simulate the huge mess when that thing goes off, a cloud appearing when it activates like the one that appears when Sims get into a fight, and of course keep the smoke sensor function so the fire truck shows up just like in real life. Then we can have realistic institutional kitchen fires.