Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers Eat Flowers

by joandsarah77 Posted 29th Jan 2018 at 11:55 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2021 at 2:32 AM by joandsarah77

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:00 AM
What a charming idea for a mod! Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:55 AM
What a clever idea, I didn't know plantsim toddlers could eat flowers either. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 2:32 AM
thank you very much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 2:39 AM
Thanks you guys. ((hugs everyone)) I am in a very good mood today, I just realized this was my 50th upload!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 2:54 AM
Happy 50th! It's a shame they can't eat prickly pear, as both the pads and the fruits are edible (once you scorch or peel away the spines), unlike daisies. But life is rough and no one wants a toddler picking their own cactus to eat.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 3:03 AM
So lovely !! <3 And great job with the 50th!!! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 3:04 AM
I know this will be great for those little toddlers that get outside and can’t help but put something in their mouth, but all I can think is another way for sims to just corral toddlers.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 3:25 AM
True Peni, I was thinking that. It's a shame sims can't harvest and prepare prickly pear.

Thanks Kuk :D

Farming toddlers Luckk? :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 5:52 AM
Congrats Jo- #50 is a mod!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:03 AM
Congratulations, Jo! And what a special upload for number 50 too - congratulations for making a mod
just a girl
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:28 AM
Cuties :)
I rarely play with supernaturals, so I wouldn't see it in the game. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:26 PM
This is so cute! Now I can send out those toddlers to play outside and eat their lunch at the same time!
Theorist
#14 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 3:25 PM
Congratulations on your 50th too! Little ones tend to taste test just about anything and some flowers are eaten in real life. Mushrooms, clovers, dandelions and all the parts of cattails are edible. Survivalists can live off the wild with knowledge of what's good and what isn't. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 4:10 PM
Fantastic idea - and perfectly executed too Thank you!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 8:45 PM
Yay, more realism for my game. Thank you, it's adorbs. Only bit I would change if I knew how is adjust the hunger fill rate and don't let them fill up entirely on flowers but minor quibble.
Alchemist
#17 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:45 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 30th Jan 2018 at 9:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thanks you guys. ((hugs everyone)) I am in a very good mood today, I just realized this was my 50th upload!

Awesome! It's great that you still come up with new ideas and still and have fun with it.
I'm having some trouble unzipping the rar. I do it all the time, but this one is saying it cannot open.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for all the comments, it makes my morning. :D

@Sunrader I checked it just now and it's working for me. Have you tried right clicking and doing extract here or extract files?

@CatOfEvilGenius I will take another look tonight.

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#19 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:25 PM
Thank you for all the comments, it makes my morning. :D

@Sunrader I checked it just now and it's working for me. Have you tried right clicking and doing extract here or extract files?

Yes, I'm using 7zip which I use all the time for downloads here, but I get an error. I'll try some other program. Screenshot of Error
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:56 PM
How old is it? I recently ran into an issue when trying to unzip rar files with WinRar, turned out my version was older and I had to re-download the newer version.

~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:13 PM
Congrats on your 50th Jo, and well done with the mod!
Alchemist
#22 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 2:11 PM
How old is it? I recently ran into an issue when trying to unzip rar files with WinRar, turned out my version was older and I had to re-download the newer version.

Good call, @joansarah77, it was quite old. I guess, since most files here are older files, I'd never had an issue with an old version. I updated and now I have toddlers who eat flowers. Thanks!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:55 PM
Thank you so much for changing the hunger bar. Happy happy joy joy!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 10:10 PM
Congratulations on your 50th upload, Jo!

This is a very cute mod, and I look forward to giving it a go.
Page 1 of 2