Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Nevada Saloon

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:25 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:06 PM
First download
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 3:23 AM
Great lot! Thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 9:41 AM
Looks nice, but some of the screenshots could be better a little lighter. Some of them were pretty dark, barely could see the furniture!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 12:53 PM
I have an upright piano in my game that's CC, I think I got it from Around The Sims 3. So they can be found if you're really looking for one!

Thanks so much, this lot is really cool.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HallyM
I have an upright piano in my game that's CC, I think I got it from Around The Sims 3. So they can be found if you're really looking for one!

I have the same piano. I can't wait to tweak this lot with some of my cc. I love the wild west.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:18 PM
Your Saloon is wonderful!!! I think it benefitted from the time you put into building it. It looks gorgeous, well planned and interesting, apart from quite realistic. Love it! Thank you for sharing it!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:10 AM
Imma honnnnnnnky- tock woman, and now that song is stuck in my head. I love this. It will fuel so many stories. Thanks!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HallyM

I think I have that one too! Although I didn't want to use CC in this particular upload, I'm currently trying to clamp down on my use of CC.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Imma honnnnnnnky- tock woman, and now that song is stuck in my head. I love this. It will fuel so many stories. Thanks!

You're welcome! In preparing this upload I realised that there's a honky-tonk pianola-sized hole in my life.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 12:02 AM
This looks really good. I will definitely be using it in my next game.