Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bourbon Street Hotel

by Red Sonja Posted 17th Feb 2018 at 2:38 AM - Updated 17th Feb 2018 at 4:38 AM by Red Sonja

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:38 PM
Beautiful, thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:47 PM
Wow! Beautiful, cool, and fun. Great lot - do you ever tire of outdoing yourself? I hope not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:13 PM
Another triumph! Thank you for this beauty, Red. I can't wait to send my Sims there!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:01 PM
Oooooh I'm loving this New Orleans series Red. I was born there and have beloved family there and thanks every so much for the authenticity of the buildings. You got me all nostalgic!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
Oooooh I'm loving this New Orleans series Red. I was born there and have beloved family there and thanks every so much for the authenticity of the buildings. You got me all nostalgic!

I had no idea!!!! Let me know if there's something special I can do for you. And guide me to the right picture/texture sources so I can do it right....
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:36 PM
This is amazing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:48 AM
This is so great! You always have the perfect architectural details.
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 9:45 AM
Hey Red. I sent you an email with a suggestion for building but I didn't find enough exterior shots in the time I had. I thought you might try your hand at an apartment building.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:43 PM
This is a work of art. I love when the creative juice flows through your mind. fantastic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 2:25 PM
This is going to fit so well in my Las Vegas Vacation location. Love it