Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teenage Dream Trait

by fabulousfabulous Posted 26th Feb 2018 at 7:05 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 10:59 PM
just WOW
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:55 AM
This trait is so cute
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
Thanks for this trait!! It'll be a great fit for my maxed out social butterfly kids. :D
I see that you made it gender neutral. I'm not sure if you're aware but you can edit the strings to include gender variations, like {M0.he} and {F0.she}. Of course maybe you deliberately want to leave it neutral and that's ok but just in case you didn't know
Also I'd like to translate this into brazilian portuguese for my personal use, would you like to have the translation?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:57 PM
Perfect trait for my social teenage sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Letisiya
Thanks for this trait!! It'll be a great fit for my maxed out social butterfly kids. :D
I see that you made it gender neutral. I'm not sure if you're aware but you can edit the strings to include gender variations, like {M0.he} and {F0.she}. Of course maybe you deliberately want to leave it neutral and that's ok but just in case you didn't know
Also I'd like to translate this into brazilian portuguese for my personal use, would you like to have the translation?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Of course you may translate this. I'm still deciding how I want this trait to vary amongst genders - I can't decide haha. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 11:27 PM
love this trait, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 1:40 AM
This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get it in game!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2018 at 6:29 AM
this is cool and all but down to the real reason i clicked the link- where did you get that undercut hairstyle????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 11:44 PM
Does this still work with Seasons and updates?
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 1:48 AM
If I give this trait to a teen, what happens when they age up?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 3:06 AM
I think this trait might be causing a Last Exception that makes the game freeze
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cabinalbum
I think this trait might be causing a Last Exception that makes the game freeze

I have MCCC and this mod isn't causing that error. The last exception culprit is under the lastexception error file.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 12:42 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for this trait (and also the Historian), those are one of the best custom traits in my game. May I ask you is it possible to make the trait available for adults? I think it could be a very interesting kind of a person, like eternal teen.
Anyway if it is not the trait is still amazing and I'm grateful to have it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 2:38 AM
Is this trait still working for the latest patch?