Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&B AddWash Duet [Functional Laundry Day appliances]

by littledica Posted 25th Feb 2018 at 10:48 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2018 at 4:24 PM by littledica

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:53 PM
H&B is my favourite tech company 😍😍😍
These are going straight into my H&B kitchen! <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jwofles
H&B is my favourite tech company 😍😍😍
These are going straight into my H&B kitchen! <3

H&B is also becoming my favorite tech company!! The quality of the products is superb, and the customer service is quite delightful and knowledgeable!!! Just all around amazing appliances!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:22 AM
Absolutely awesome, love them thank you so much, in game they are fantastic, love the led and lighted version, you should work for EA lol
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:55 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:40 PM
Amazing as always! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:33 AM
I just love your appliances! Thank you so much for creating them <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:38 AM
I hope you wonder consider recolours for these, would love a white version.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:36 PM
Yowza! Never thought a laundry machine could be sexy
Banned
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:52 AM
would you consider to make an ariston aqualtis silver version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:12 AM
Nice. Can you add the Color White?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:04 AM
Please please make a stacked version?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
Please please make a stacked version?

You can stack them in your game as you would with the EA washer and dryer set, just put the dryer on top of the washer and they will magically put itself into place!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:21 AM
Hi. I can not wash the laundry with this washing machine. It works with the EA original, but not with this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selena1986
Hi. I can not wash the laundry with this washing machine. It works with the EA original, but not with this.

Make sure it's not under a shelf (known bug, dont know if it was resolved) you can manually drag the laundry on the washing machine or click on it and select load the washing machine. Works perfectly for me and for many other friends of mine, contact me for any further issues!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:06 PM
I love the laundry machines, I just wish they were the with of the refrigerator.
They'll fit in my houses better
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lawthfar
I love the laundry machines, I just wish they were the with of the refrigerator.
They'll fit in my houses better

U can use ALT to place them close to the counters and Moveobjects optionally to make them very close together!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:57 PM
These are beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:23 PM
@littledica, not sounding to be rude, but it would be courteous to respond to my question about recolour also to other people who have asked, if it is not possible, it would be nice to know hun.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
@littledica, not sounding to be rude, but it would be courteous to respond to my question about recolour also to other people who have asked, if it is not possible, it would be nice to know hun.

Well that definitely sounded rude! Anyway, recolors are completely fine as long as they do not include the mesh, they should only add swatches. It's needless to say that the recolor has to include a credit as well, together with the mesh link. Happy recoloring!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th May 2018 at 3:23 PM
I was not being rude hun, I said what i said correctly, I think considering English is not my native language, If I sounded curt I apologise, we was wondering if yourself was considering doing some recolours, some of us like me are not tech s wavy lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th May 2018 at 4:18 PM
I was not being rude hun, I said what i said correctly, I think considering English is not my native language, If I sounded curt I apologise, we was wondering if yourself was considering doing some recolours, some of us like me are not tech s wavy lol.

Not for this washer, nope. I have new stuff that i wanna release but i'm also very busy with school... so i might be in the dark for the following 2 months
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th May 2018 at 1:54 PM
Thanks Hun for getting back to us on this, sorry again if I sounded rude it was unintentional, have a great time and thanks a million for what you make for us.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:52 PM
Thanks Hun for getting back to us on this, sorry again if I sounded rude it was unintentional, have a great time and thanks a million for what you make for us.

You're welcome
Page 1 of 4