Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Mirror from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 22nd Mar 2018 at 7:41 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2019 at 6:47 PM by TheJim07

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 4:35 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 11:24 PM
Are you going to do a lot with all these beautiful items you have been converting?? Thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monkeyjen75
Are you going to do a lot with all these beautiful items you have been converting?? Thanks.

No I don't think so but I'm glad you like my work
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:56 AM
Beautiful
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:50 PM
Omg, I loved this mirror...thank you for converting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 2:43 AM
TY!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:06 AM
Awesome mirror!
However I've noticed that people with the "Vain Street" quirk from "Get Famous" cannot use the "Admire Fine Self" interaction with the mirror.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kanaru
Awesome mirror!
However I've noticed that people with the "Vain Street" quirk from "Get Famous" cannot use the "Admire Fine Self" interaction with the mirror.

Thank you for this information! I think I need to update the mirror. I will do it as soon as possible.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
Quote: Originally posted by Kanaru
Awesome mirror!

Thank you for this information! I think I need to update the mirror. I will do it as soon as possible.Thank you for this information! I think I need to update the mirror. I will do it as soon as possible.

This is done. The mirror is now updated for Get Famous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 1:56 PM
Wow, that was a quick reply and update!

Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 7:58 PM
Thanks