Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Makeover - 210 Wright Way

by ekrubynaffit Posted 1st Apr 2018 at 11:04 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2018 at 9:12 PM by ekrubynaffit

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:11 PM Last edited by jtf04240 : 1st Apr 2018 at 7:43 PM.
This is awesome! I have always loved this house but always ended up having to do it over myself. Now I have an additional choice!

On a related/unrelated note, great to find those 'counter completers'! I didn't even know those ones existed. I can add them to my other completers that I've accumulated!

I don't suppose you would happen to know where I could find the remaining counters with completers? (by that I mean the ones NOT already done on the link site).

Great work!!!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:54 PM
Great job Tiffany! The mansard roof really works for this house. And, you're right - this IS a HUGE house This is the house I chose for my self/family way back in 2004 - we're still in there - but, I never "play" with them... I wonder if they've filled all the rooms with stuff yet? LOL!

Good luck on your RL new digs

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 9:56 PM
It's here! I love it! Well done Tiff! It looks so much better than the original version and much more useful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:13 PM
Very nice! It is actually usable now...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:51 AM
@jtf04240 Theres a ton of completers available, googling counter add ons sims 2 brings up quite a few, as does counter completers sims 2]

@CatherineTCJD Thankyou, we're getting down to the nitty gritty now, settlement is Monady (eek) and I don't think we will make it, feels like so much paper work and odd jobs to sort yet!

@Karen Lorraine Seems like ages ago I first started it dosn't it!! So glad it came out quite good!

@Red Sonja Usuable is good, dunno why maxis made all these lots and they made them big, ugly and just plain yuck. Lucky we have a great community of fix it's to correct their mistakes!!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 4:29 PM
Yeah I know, lol, I actually had tried that. I do have many other "counter completers" as well- I just mean open shelf completers of the few counters that don't seem to be easy to find. I can't remember the names of the actual counters though. But I've yet to find any "open shelf" ones of those.

But thanks for the links anyways, I'll keep searching!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:31 PM
Clever, clever idea to remake the lot in apartments!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 12:27 PM
Love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 10:52 PM
This is Really nice! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 3:19 PM
Love It! It kinda reminds me of the apartments from Coraline.