Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Private Investigator Career (Vampire friendly)

by Marduc_Plays Posted 19th Apr 2018 at 9:07 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:52 PM by Marduc_Plays

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 3:25 AM
This looks fun! Thank you for sharing. It will definitely add to the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 8:02 AM
I was about to do it myself great work thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
I was about to do it myself great work thank you for sharing

You're welcome! ^^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:45 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 12:13 AM
Seems like a pretty cool career! Can't wait to add it to my game! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 4:50 PM
Thanks! My vamps will love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 10:35 AM
that you took time to make this, makes you an awesome person.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elinsandquist
that you took time to make this, makes you an awesome person.

Awww, thank you. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:32 PM
thank you for sharing this mod ,Can I translate that mod to Chinese and share to my friend ? E-mail :[email protected]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:52 PM
No update needed for 1.43.14.1020 (May patch)
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:13 AM
Does this work with the new update?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainne101
Does this work with the new update?

Had no issues with it so far, but to be sure i'll update the mod file ASAP. (aka probably this weekend)
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 4:10 PM
i got a last exception
which said File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path ImportError: No module named 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33'; Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator is not a package </desyncdata></report>
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 11:25 PM
I'm getting Last Exceptions with this mod.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 4:07 AM
I get the following LE: Failure: 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33' (Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33) (ImportError: No module named 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33'; Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator is not a package) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 1520, in _find_and_load_unlocked AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__path__' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path ImportError: No module named 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33'; Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator is not a package </desyncdata></report>
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 7:04 PM
Same. I also have three LEs from yesterday which all mention your Private Investigator Career.
I had no problems in-game though. My sim got to work and came home, just this three LEs.
I zipped and attach them.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Marduc_Plays-PrivateInvestigatorCareerLEs.zip (2.3 KB, 16 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:26 AM
Thank you very much for the reports the mod is updated now and should cause no more exceptions. mind to exchange the neia_commons file for the new one thats included.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Thank you very much for the reports the mod is updated now and should cause no more exceptions. mind to exchange the neia_commons file for the new one thats included.

Got an LE about this career again, and yes I have the newest versions of both, your career and Neia's Commons file. It's weird, because your security guard career seems to work fine, the LEs only mention the Private Investigator Career.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 5:20 PM
Default Last Exception
Quote: Originally posted by Jevi
Got an LE about this career again, and yes I have the newest versions of both, your career and Neia's Commons file. It's weird, because your security guard career seems to work fine, the LEs only mention the Private Investigator Career.

I am also getting the LE with this career. I have the updated version as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jevi

I'll have to investigate. There was another patch few days ago, maybe it's interfering with something.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:30 PM
This isn't working after the July 31 2018 patch update...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
This isn't working after the July 31 2018 patch update...

Yup. The update broke the careermods - again. Working on the update!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 2:47 PM
Hi, i have your new update but after the July 31st patch i'm getting alot of LE again.... Failure: 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33' (Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33) (ImportError: No module named 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33'; Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator is not a package)&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 1520, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#xD;
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__path__'&#xD;
&#xD;
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#xD;
&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#xD;
ImportError: No module named 'Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator.cpython-33'; Marducplays_Careers_PrivateInvestigator is not a package&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:36 PM
Hi, hope you can update soon, love this career .. and thanks in advance
Page 1 of 2