Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashion and Modelling Career - Design, Model, Writer - UPDATED JUNE 2022

by DiamondVixen96 Posted 21st Apr 2018 at 1:58 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2022 at 2:32 PM by DiamondVixen96

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avril05
Hi! Thank you so much for this update Great work!

There is a slight problem though.. my sim doesn't seem to be getting paid. Haha. Sim is getting paid when she gets to a higher position, but not receiving salary.
I have seasons, maybe that could be the reason why? Otherwise, it works perfectly though.

Please make sure you remove all old files, including neias career commons and replace them. Career commons is the most important. The lower ranks have very low pays, you may not even notice it.
I’m not encountering this error in my own game, just make sure you have no old files and if you don’t let me know and I’ll look into it.
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondVixen96
Updated For Get Famous Patch

Thank you! <3
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 7:49 PM
Hi! Can I promote my sim with the career.promote cheat? Also if you want an italian translation I'd be happy to translate it! And thanks ~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoldSerperior
Hi! Can I promote my sim with the career.promote cheat? Also if you want an italian translation I'd be happy to translate it! And thanks ~

hey sorry not sure if this cheat works, if it works with other custom made careers with Neias tool then it should! but i dunno what exactly it would be, i use MC command centre to promote my sims in game.
translations are welcome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 1:15 AM
Updated 19-3-2020
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:33 PM
Is it possible that you update this? Since the recent update disabled the sims going to work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasmineAJ
Is it possible that you update this? Since the recent update disabled the sims going to work.

Updated!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 2:43 PM
Thanks again for wonderful career!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 5:30 PM
So sweet of you to keep up with this. Thank you sooo much!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 4:37 AM
Hi! I love this mod! I was just wondering how many promotions you need before you reach the top level of the design branch? My sim has Part Time Assistant +5 right now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sbg0310
Hi! I love this mod! I was just wondering how many promotions you need before you reach the top level of the design branch? My sim has Part Time Assistant +5 right now.

Each track has 4 levels, so once you go to 5+ you’ll only get pay rises and not promotions as such hope this helps
Not sure if still compatible with snowy escape update but if it needs updating will try to soon!!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 12:45 AM
Hope this mod and all your career mods still works on, PC: 1.69.59.1020 / Mac: 1.69.59.1220 / Console: Version 1.36.
Test Subject
#63 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 10:56 PM
Hi! First of all thank you so much for this nice career
Lately the title of my Sim career (Fashion Design) is missing Everythink else is shown, just the title is missing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice_XD
Hi! First of all thank you so much for this nice career
Lately the title of my Sim career (Fashion Design) is missing Everythink else is shown, just the title is missing.

Hi Alice! career is not up to date with latest patch. the program i use to update my careers hasnt been patched in a while so im not sure when i can update. at this stage they are all broken
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Nov 2023 at 8:10 AM
Anyone knowwhere the update to this Mod is??
Page 3 of 3