Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Max Window Guards

by Snowhaze Posted 11th May 2018 at 1:46 AM - Updated 11th May 2018 at 9:41 PM by Snowhaze

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th May 2018 at 6:22 AM
These are so beautiful and inventive! Thank you so much Snowhaze. ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:29 AM
Yays .. thanks for creating these .. beautiful
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:23 PM
Oh these are really nice. They remind me of homes in Mexico, which all need these to keep people from trying to sneak in. I think they'll look lovely and very fitting in Selvadorada. Thank you <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th May 2018 at 2:10 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2018 at 9:22 PM
YAY! I've been needing a pretty trellis
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:39 PM
These are great, just what my windows need, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:25 PM
I've been looking for something like this for so long, they're perfect for Mexican style homes! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:46 AM
Wow! This is brilliant and great for homes with pets!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:01 AM
Nice! Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th May 2018 at 12:49 AM
Wonderful!!!! Thank you so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:12 PM
These are really pretty! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 7:21 PM
These are great I am going to use one of them on my prison I am making
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 5:23 PM
This is brilliant and i love this creation!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 2:20 AM
I like your work, thanks for doing such a good job on these. I was hoping that you can help me. I was looking for wrought iron columns. Do you think you can create them??? The pattern doesn't have to be specific to any culture or country. Just something simple, I was looking because I am trying to create my parents house in TS4 and I would need that one item.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th May 2019 at 12:57 AM
I have been having problems with this package. I download it move it to my mods folder and everything has appear ok until I play the game and I look for it in build mode. The name appears in the search box, but when I click on it, it doesn't show up. I have tried everything! I've tried seeing if there was a mesh I needed or maybe it needed a pack that I didn't have, I've tried cleaning out my mods folder of all useless junk, I've tried repairing the game and re-uploading the mods, I've tried recategorizing the package in Sims 4 Studios (FYI, it showed up in sims 4 studios so I know it doesn't need a pack or a mesh because I've downloaded CC stuff before that needed meshes and I just didn't read the description well enough and they didn't show up on the Sims 4 Studios). I even took off all of the other mods and just kept this one, still nothing. I don't know every much about what goes into making these meshes or how they do it, but I do know that something isn't right with the package and it needs to be looked at. Please and thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 2:27 AM
Love this, anyway to fix it? I've downloaded it to my game in my mods folder but does not appear at all in my game