Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mauro, the cute one.

by cherbear Posted 13th May 2018 at 4:42 AM - Updated 20th May 2018 at 3:26 AM by cherbear

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:50 PM
In the downloads tab is stated that some meshes from trappingit.livejournal.com are needed, but since images have been deleted in that page I cannot tell which downloads are needed, can you help me out here please?
Scholar
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metaluis90
In the downloads tab is stated that some meshes from trappingit.livejournal.com are needed, but since images have been deleted in that page I cannot tell which downloads are needed, can you help me out here please?

The shirt mesh is in the "clothes" download on the page with no pics. On the page for the tm conversions of pants, the link goes to a 404 error.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metaluis90

If you're having trouble here's a link to a sim that has both meshes included, I think this way is easier, http://digitalperversion.net/garden...22982#msg722982
Hope I helped.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:57 PM
To be honest, Trapping has a free policy so really there is no reason you can't add the needed meshes with the upload, since the pictures are borked, and the downloads links are interesting (loads of items, or 404's) Just give credit, and say included in second zip or something
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:50 PM
Cute, indeed! And thank you for including the meshes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:53 PM
thanks for including the meshes, He will be a nice addition to my neighborhood's gene pool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:57 AM
Thanks for this Sim! By the way, where can I find the hair mesh used in the pictures you've uploaded?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th May 2018 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lwamfhmartiboxdotty9
Thanks for this Sim! By the way, where can I find the hair mesh used in the pictures you've uploaded?

here http://simfil.es/262665/
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:34 AM
Very cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:32 AM
There's lots of great sims available, but this guy is extra adorable! Thanks for sharing him!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by budwinys
There's lots of great sims available, but this guy is extra adorable! Thanks for sharing him!

Thanks!! that's really nice of you!!!!!!! I'm glad you liked him, that was my goal! Enjoy him tons <3<3<3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
Very cute!

tysm <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:42 PM
He's adorable! I'm downloading him when I'm on my gaming computer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
He's adorable! I'm downloading him when I'm on my gaming computer.

You're gonna love him <3 thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th May 2018 at 2:41 PM Last edited by ConsoC : 28th May 2018 at 3:11 PM.
It's funny, because he - almost - looks like me! Would it be an issue if I based my sim self on Mauro's face template? I'd edit the face a little, and of course credit you for the base.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th May 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConsoC
It's funny, because he - almost - looks like me! Would it be an issue if I based my sim self on Mauro's face template? I'd edit the face a little, and of course credit you for the base.

Of course it would not be an issue!! feel free to use it, and I’d love to see your simself and how it turns out!

-@maiaorozco
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st May 2018 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cherbear
Of course it would not be an issue!! feel free to use it, and I’d love to see your simself and how it turns out!

Well, you will see it soon as my avatar! I just need to retouch it a little!

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:54 PM
Help! For some reason, I can download him but 7-zip gives me an error that it can't be open as an archive! What do I do/what am I doing wrong?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 1:31 AM
This guy is cute, that's for sure.
Nice work.