Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:37 AM
Default Multiplayer Mod Question
My friend wants me to download the mod to play with her, and I know that we both have to have the same mods / CC downloaded in order for it to work, but do we have to have the same packs as well? I'm not all sure what she has, but I know she has Get To Work (something I'm personally not interested in getting). Will we still be able to play?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:40 AM
Think it probably needs the same packs, but I'm not sure. Very little info was posted here and virtually everything is locked behind the creator's Discord, meaning if you don't have the program/know how to use it/can't use it due to some issue with the program or the creator's site, you're kind of SOL because they do not care lol. Asked a question in the previous topic about this mod and the guy straight up ignored me.

It's still pretty cool, regardless, but I knew something was up when they locked even a simple FAQ behind Discord. Good luck to ya though.

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color
Instructor
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:22 PM
You need the same expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs. If you find out what one another has and disable the packs you don't share, you'll be ok. I'm not 100% sure about CC, but I imagine you'll need the same and/or none.