Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zookeeper Career

by Piscean6 Posted 24th May 2018 at 6:45 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2018 at 2:16 AM by Piscean6 : Updated

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th May 2018 at 9:24 PM
I <3 this career idea!!! Where did you find your Zoo CC??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2018 at 3:57 AM
Brittpinkiesims made the zoo and the zoo animals. If you just look up her name you can find it on Tumblr.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th May 2018 at 7:37 PM
Did you download the zoo animals from brittpinkiesims recently? It seems the link is bad on her tumblr page :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2018 at 1:21 AM Last edited by Piscean6 : 29th May 2018 at 1:49 AM.
I downloaded them about a month ago. It seems her website with all her downloads is gone. Message me if you want the CC. I do have a copy of both. I know that without it, it makes my career a bit less fun.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th May 2018 at 6:37 PM
Thanks for creating this mod.
May I ask if you can have the same mod with *less* money paid.
I can't apply it to my game because of how unrealistic it is and how much high the zoo keeper gets in comparison with everyone else. Anything like half of what is currently is paid will be fine; then I can assume he works in a high end zoo or a scientific quarantine facility, but as is, I cannot use it.
Anyway even if you won't, I think it is a good mod, great job making it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2018 at 1:50 AM
I can look into it. I didn't think I went up that much with each level. Most careers I base around a payment with a Sims 4 career. This one I started with it but went up more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2018 at 5:50 PM
Thanks
Um, may I ask what job? Because the version I have or seen starts at $0 then go up to $100 and the bonuses goes very high.
I watch it review through here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFK_0IyaD-g&t=301s
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:35 PM
Thank you for the link. I didnt know about this. This was my first career lol. I have gotten a bit better at payments since then. I will make a more realistic one.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:44 PM
Default Zoo Lot and CC
Would it be possible to get the lot and CC files from you as the link on Brittpinkiesims tumblr is not working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st May 2018 at 7:24 AM
The salary has been fixed to the same as the Doctors career. I also changed the hours and days for some of the levels.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st May 2018 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Piscean6
The salary has been fixed to the same as the Doctors career. I also changed the hours and days for some of the levels.

Thank you!
That is amazing news
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 6:41 AM
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 9:10 AM
Default Thanks from a non-english sim player
Thanks a lot for thinking of those who don't speak English. Your translations are good enough to allow a non-english player to use your careers mod.
When I translate some mods that are in English, I used this site : https://www.deepl.com/home because my english isn't a fluent english. It's a very useful site. It can make translations in french, english, german, italian, polish, spanish and dutchman but not in russian. I've used this site for this post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 5:43 AM
Thank you for letting me know about the site for translations. I picked French, Spanish and Russian for reasons. I actually took many many years of Spanish. I took it in college as well. I must admit I use google translate for the translation though. By the time I am done with the descriptions in English I can not even think of how to say it in another language and copy and paste is easy. French is another language I had people speaking around me growing up. As for the Russian, I will admit I have no clue about it at all. I did it in honor though of a Simblr who has the largest selection of Tumblr reblogs of anything you could ever need for cc. Plus I have seen Russian speakers putting out careers in Russian. Id add them all, but I am going to let others ask me for something specific for the careers. If I get asked for a certain language enough I will add it to my 4 languages.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:32 AM
can i have the cc please ty
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:21 AM
I have updated it to Seasons patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:15 PM
i don't have Seasons will it still work ty
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:15 PM
This isn't working after the July 31 patch update...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
Updated and it will work if you dont have Seasons. It is base game compatible.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:48 PM
Thank you for the update!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 5:23 PM
hello or can you find the animals please thank you for the answer
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 6:17 PM
Hello ! Mod seems broken since the last update : the sim go to work but earns no cash. sorry to bother you with this trouble but i thought that you should know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 2:17 AM
Its now updated for Get Famous and the new scripts the game uses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 7:09 AM
Thank you love this!
Page 1 of 2