Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

by billielith Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 12:45 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2020 at 9:09 PM by billielith

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:44 PM
great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:16 AM
Yay, I'm so glad to finally see him in all his scruffy, sexy glory! Awesome work as always -- looking forward to the next one too! ^_^
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:22 AM
@billielith hahaha I never expected to see Jeffery Morgan from The Show "The Walking Dead" You did an excellent job, but to be honest while watching the show I became a hater of him. lol
I don't play the supernature in the Sims but if I did I would turn him into an "Evil Vampire" Omg I can't think of any female Sims to live with him and take his torture.
But you did a great job on the capture of his Sims image, thanks for sharing :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:20 PM
I'm with Simonut on this one. I spend all my time watching Walking Dead screaming and sobbing and pulling my hair out because of this guy! (Yeah, I really get my money's worth out of that show, lol.) It's to the point that if I see him on some other TV show I find myself hollering at the other characters to "Get away from him, he's evil!" Okay, it's a little ridiculous, but sadly true. It just irks me how darn handsome his is, all dimples and perfect teeth! You've done a great job on the sim version, it looks just like him. (I always have a hard time trying to recreate a particular person, even with all the extra sliders and ten thousand hairdo's I've got in my downloads folder, so when I see a really good one I'm so impressed!) Er, any plans to make a little Carl? Oops, I mean Caaawwwrl.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:53 AM Last edited by billielith : 18th Jul 2018 at 8:57 AM.
Hi all, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! And thanks for your kind compliments.

@Simonut and @Laurcleve
This is not Negan, it's just the actor himself - totally vanilla. And I assure you, he is NOT evil! lol.
As for Negan, the big bad of TWD, he IS coming. With Lucille the barbed wire bat, and all. And I agree with the both of you, Negan IS evil. I don't like Negan one bit, he is evil and annoying and talks too much. But the actor did a great job.

As for Caaawwwrl, he is really cool, but I dunno if I could do a good job on him. I'll need to think about it. I have a few other projects I want to make first, once I am done with them maybe. I am not promising anything.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:44 AM
Very good likeness. He's such a cutie.....glad to match him up with a Simmie lady.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olyoldone
Very good likeness. He's such a cutie.....glad to match him up with a Simmie lady.

Well, his wife is the beautiful american actress Hilarie Burton, I am sure you can find a look-alike simmie lady (or any other simmie lady if you prefer - after all he is a sim, lol)

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 8:27 PM
Génial, merci.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 10:36 AM Last edited by Emma0714 : 8th Jul 2020 at 10:30 PM.
Default Makes my elders crash :(
I loved having this content, but something in this download is interfering with the elder males in the game Like for example - Whenever I try to enter the Monty or the Aspir household - the game crashes (Because of Patrizio and Luis)
Sometimes when my own sims grow up to elders, they crash aswell. I think it has to do something with either the grey hair or the clothes - since Luis and Patrizio are wearing the same outfits. I went through all my CC to see what was killing of all my elders and making the game crash - to find out that is was Negan!! I aint even mad lol
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma0714
I loved having this content, but something in this download is interfering with the elder males in the game Like for example - Whenever I try to enter the Monty or the Aspir household - the game crashes (Because of Patrizio and Luis)
Sometimes when my own sims grow up to elders, they crash aswell. I think it has to do something with either the grey hair or the clothes - since Luis and Patrizio are wearing the same outfits. I went through all my CC to see what was killing of all my elders and making the game crash - to find out that is was Negan!! I aint even mad lol

Hi Emma

Damn Negan, even crashing people's games now.
I'll make tests and track this bug for you, and when I know what is going on, will message you personally to tell you what to kill. Sorry about this! ^^
I don't use premade families, so it doesn't crash my game. Will be back when I can about this.