Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Celtic Objects from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 24th Jul 2018 at 1:24 PM - Updated 9th May 2021 at 6:34 PM by TheJim07

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 2:02 PM
Beautiful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:12 PM
Wow! Really beautiful! Thanks you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:29 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:56 PM
Awesome, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:45 AM
awesome thank you love this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 5:34 AM
Thank you again for creating another fabulous conversion! You are very talented!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:52 PM
Ooooo. Thank you so much. I loved these Celtic objects from Sims 3. You are the Conversion God!!!!! Great Job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 4:50 PM
Merci beaucoup pour ce merveilleux partage .. ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:52 AM
Thank you! I miss this in the game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:55 AM
Thank you very much!!! This is my must have-s!! Can u convert some of these(especially the chamber pot) to be usable in off-the-grid lots??
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clarelittlebear
Thank you very much!!! This is my must have-s!! Can u convert some of these(especially the chamber pot) to be usable in off-the-grid lots??

Bathtub, sink and toilet are now "Off The Grid" compatibles!
Thank you for the suggestion .
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 4:42 PM
После летнего обновления перестала отображаться Flowing Fixture. Очень жаль.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Matilda-SI
После летнего обновления перестала отображаться Flowing Fixture. Очень жаль.

The tub was fixed in june, after the Island Living update.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 10:02 PM
Thanks so much for the fix and for making them off-the-grid. I just love these!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th May 2021 at 6:17 AM
Default Toilet broken?
Hi there, thanks for making this set! So it's May of 2021, and I am doing a medieval save. I am using this toilet, and it keeps breaking. Naturally I thought it was my mods, so I updated them all. Then I repaired my game. Then I took out the toilets I had instant-upgraded and deleted them, then installed new ones and left them un-upgraded. Still they break after every use, and leave me with the moodlet "gross prank". So I replaced half of them with a base game toilet to check if it was this cc, and the other toilets do not break. Oddly enough, I have no other issues with the other items in this collection.

Anyway, just wanted to drop off this feedback for you. And thanks again for all of your conversions, I have anduse most of them and I love them!
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th May 2021 at 8:56 AM Last edited by TheJim07 : 9th May 2021 at 6:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Aglaranna
Hi there, thanks for making this set! So it's May of 2021, and I am doing a medieval save. I am using this toilet, and it keeps breaking. Naturally I thought it was my mods, so I updated them all. Then I repaired my game. Then I took out the toilets I had instant-upgraded and deleted them, then installed new ones and left them un-upgraded. Still they break after every use, and leave me with the moodlet "gross prank". So I replaced half of them with a base game toilet to check if it was this cc, and the other toilets do not break. Oddly enough, I have no other issues with the other items in this collection.

Anyway, just wanted to drop off this feedback for you. And thanks again for all of your conversions, I have anduse most of them and I love them!

Hi @Aglaranna
I just test this toilet in my game: I have the same issue! So I tested all my custom toilets but this is the only one which has the issue. I don't understand why but I will recreate the toilet to fix that
EDIT: The toilet is fixed !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 10:49 AM
I love all your creations, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 12:01 PM
Just want to say thank you SO much for all your work! Just discovered you and have downloaded a BUNCH of things! You're awesome!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alists67
Just want to say thank you SO much for all your work! Just discovered you and have downloaded a BUNCH of things! You're awesome!!

Glad you like my work :D