Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 1:00 PM Last edited by HayleighSims : 30th Aug 2018 at 7:09 PM.
Default Mother Nature (A Seasons Legacy Challenge)
MOTHER NATURE (A SEASONS LEGACY CHALLENGE)

N O T I C E : You will need the Full House Mod by TwistedMexi to be able to do this legacy challenge. If you prefer not to play this challenge with the mod, please scroll down to the second post where you will find the no-mod version of this challenge.

Quote:
{ A B O U T }
Mother Nature is the beginning of a new family, she births four children, each who are entrusted with a season of their very own. As they live and support one another through the weather of each season, they are to fulfill Mother Nature's ultimate goal: keep the family tree going for up to four generations, while all living the lives that Mother Nature has planned for them.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A L . G U I D E L I N E S }
- Though it is permitted, it is not advised to date sims you have already created. It’s best to start a new game for this legacy!
- Even though technically a new generation begins once a child is born, in this specific legacy it does not truly begin until the firstborn spring, summer, autumn, and winter next gen children become young adults.
- Each young adult firstborn of spring, summer, autumn, and winter must have a portrait of themselves in the family tree room, this can be achieved with the photography or painting skill. (Mother Nature’s bedroom will also serve as the family tree room. After Mother Nature passes away, her room will serve as the family tree room and a shrine to the four seasons.)
- Mother Nature is the only one in the family to have her own room during the entire legacy (disregarding the second gen children, as they will each have their own room until they birth children). Spring’s share a room together, summer’s share a room together, autumn’s share a room together, and winter’s share a room together.
- Money cheats should only be used if told to do so at some point during the Legacy.
- While it is permitted to use cheats to make sims happy, etc, it is not encouraged as it tends to take the fun out of the challenge. However, each to their own!
- (Optional) Decorate Mother Nature’s bedroom to represent, well, mother nature.
- (Optional) Decorate the spring bedroom to represent the spring season, the summer bedroom to represent the summer season, the autumn bedroom to represent the autumn season, and the winter bedroom to represent the winter season.
- There are simoleon rewards listed before each goal in this challenge. Once you have completed a goal, you may accept the reward. To take your reward, take the number of total household simoleons, add the reward amount to your household simoleon number to reach a new household simoleon total. Use the money cheat and enter your new total. (Example: Household Simoleons - 9,300s / Reward - 500s / 9,300s + 500s = New Household Simoleon Total: 9,800s)

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . O N E }
- m o t h e r . n a t u r e -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Buy any lot you wish (but keep in mind you will have a large growing family).
- Use the money cheat to give yourself 60,000s if you live on an empty lot, if not, ignore this step.
- After you are finished setting up your home the way you desire, use the money cheat to give yourself 5,000s, this will be your starting wage.

Quote:
{ f o u n d e r . aka . m o t h e r . n a t u r e }

Optional: Green hair.
Traits: Gloomy, Foodie, Clumsy
(Gloomy for the storms of Spring/Summer. Foodie for the harvests of Autumn, Clumsy for the slippery ice of Winter)
Aspiration: Nature, Freelance Botanist
Career: Gardener

Goals:
- (500s per holiday) Celebrate all seasonal holidays.
- (1,000s for every firstborn of each season) Have at least 4 children, one during each season, spring, summer, autumn, and winter. Can have same or different fathers.
- (1,000s) Do not get married. Mother Nature is too independent for a committed relationship.
- (1,000s) Have portrait of self as young adult on bedroom wall.
- (1,000s) Have cowplant on lot.
- (5,000s) Complete Freelance Botanist aspiration.
- (10,000s) BONUS! Death by old age.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . T W O }
- f i r s t . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen two sims who were the firstborn to each season must stay living on the current lot, all other gen two sims must move out.
- You may add an extra 10,000s after all gen two sims have aged to young adult.
- Each sim must have their own room by the time they are young adults.
- Each gen two season firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }

Optional: Pink or purple hair.
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Creative
Aspiration: Love, Soulmate
Career: Painter

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in spring.
- (1,000s) Only date, marry, and have children with one sim.
- (5,000s) Complete the Soulmate aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during spring. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Cowplant.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }

Optional: Yellow or blonde hair.
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Hot Headed, Childish
Aspiration: Active, Bodybuilder
Career: Athlete

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in summer.
- (1,000s for first date) May date, marry, divorce, as many times as you’d like.
- (5,000s) Complete the Bodybuilder aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during summer. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by fire.

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }

Optional: Red or orange hair.
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Lazy
Aspiration: Food, Master Chef
Career: Culinary

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in autumn.
- (1,000s for finding “the one”) Date 2 sims before finally settling with the one.
- (5,000s) Complete the Master Chef aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during autmn (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Hunger.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }

Optional: Blue or grey hair.
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Clumsy
Aspiration: Creative, Bestselling Author
Career: Writer

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in winter.
- (1,000s for never getting married) Does not like relationships, if ever in one, it won’t last long. Will never marry.
- (5,000s) Complete the Bestselling Author aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during winter. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Drowning.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . T H R E E }
- s e c o n d . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen three sims who were the firstborn to each season must stay living on the current lot, all other gen three sims must move out and in with a relative (if available).
- You may add an extra 10,000s after all gen three sims have aged to young adult.
- Gen three sims must sleep in the same room as their parent.
- Each gen three season firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be a young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful, Creative
Aspiration: Nature, Curator
Career: Any

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in spring.
- (1,000s for first date) May date, marry or have children with any sim you desire.
- (5,000s) Complete the Curator aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate spring holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by electrocution.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Active, Childish
Aspiration: Family, Successful Lineage

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in summer.
- (1,000s for first date) May date, marry or have children with any sim you desire.
- (5,000s) Complete the Successful Lineage aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate summer holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by overexertion.

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Slob
Aspiration: Knowledge, Nerd Brain

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in autumn.
- (1,000s for finding “the one”) Date 2 sims before finally settling with the one.
- (5,000s) Complete the Nerd Brain aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate autumn holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by embarrassment.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Neat
Aspiration: Fourtune, Fabulously Wealthy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in winter.
- (1,000s for never getting married) Not interested in relationships, do not marry!
- (5,000s) Complete the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate winter holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by hysteria.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . F O U R }
- t h i r d . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen four sims who were the firstborn to each season must stay living on the current lot, all other gen four sims must move out and in with a relative (if available).
- You may add an extra 10,000s after all gen four sims have aged to young adult.
- Gen four sims must sleep in the same room as their parent.
- Each gen four season firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be a young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful OR Gloomy, Creative
Aspiration: Any

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in spring.
- (5,000s) Complete aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only work during spring.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by cowplant or electrocution.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Hot Headed OR Active, Childish

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in summer.
- (5,000s) May only work during summer.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by fire or overexertion.

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Slob OR Lazy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in autumn.
- (5,000s) May only work during autumn.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by hunger or embarrassment.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Neat OR Clumsy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in winter.
- (1,000s for never getting married) Not interested in relationships, do not marry!
- (5,000s) May only work during winter.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by drowning or hysteria.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 7:01 PM
Quote:
NO-MOD VERSION

Quote:
{ A B O U T }
Mother Nature is the beginning of a new family, she births four children, each who are entrusted with a season of their very own. As they live and support one another through the weather of each season, they are to fulfill Mother Nature's ultimate goal: keep the family tree going for up to four generations, while all living the lives that Mother Nature has planned for them.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A L . G U I D E L I N E S }
- Though it is permitted, it is not advised to date sims you have already created. It’s best to start a new game for this legacy!
- Even though technically a new generation begins once a child is born, in this specific legacy it does not truly begin until the firstborn spring/summer, autumn/winter next gen children become young adults.
- Each young adult firstborn of spring/summer, autumn/winter must have a portrait of themselves in the family tree room, this can be achieved with the photography or painting skill. (Mother Nature’s bedroom will also serve as the family tree room. After - Mother Nature passes away, her room will serve as the family tree room and a shrine to the four seasons.)
- Mother Nature is the only one in the family to have her own room during the entire legacy (disregarding the second gen children, as they will each have their own room until they birth children). Spring’s and summer’s share a room together, autumn’s and winter’s share a room together.
- Money cheats should only be used if told to do so at some point during the Legacy.
- While it is permitted to use cheats to make sims happy, etc, it is not encouraged as it tends to take the fun out of the challenge. However, each to their own!
- (Optional) Decorate Mother Nature’s bedroom to represent, well, mother nature.
- (Optional) Decorate the spring/summer bedroom to represent the spring/summer seasons, and the autumn/winter bedroom to represent the autumn/winter seasons.
- There are simoleon rewards listed before each goal in this challenge. Once you have completed a goal, you may accept the reward. To take your reward, take the number of total household simoleons, add the reward amount to your household simoleon number to reach a new household simoleon total. Use the money cheat and enter your new total. (Example: Household Simoleons - 9,300s / Reward - 500s / 9,300s + 500s = New Household Simoleon Total: 9,800s)

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . O N E }
- m o t h e r . n a t u r e -

[QUOTE]{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Buy any lot you wish (but keep in mind you will have a large growing family).
- Use the money cheat to give yourself 60,000s if you live on an empty lot, if not, ignore this step.
- After you are finished setting up your home the way you desire, use the money cheat to give yourself 5,000s, this will be your starting wage.

Quote:
{ f o u n d e r . aka . m o t h e r . n a t u r e }

Optional: Green hair.
Traits: Gloomy, Foodie, Clumsy
(Gloomy for the storms of Spring/Summer. Foodie for the harvests of Autumn, Clumsy for the slippery ice of Winter)
Aspiration: Nature, Freelance Botanist
Career: Gardener

Goals:
- (500s per holiday) Celebrate all seasonal holidays.
- (1,000s for firstborn of spring or summer (not both), and for firstborn of autumn or winter (not both)) Have at least 2 children, one during spring or summer, one during autumn or winter. Can have same or different fathers.
- (1,000s) Do not get married. Mother Nature is too independent for a committed relationship.
- (1,000s) Have portrait of self as young adult on bedroom wall.
- (1,000s) Have cowplant on lot.
- (5,000s) Complete Freelance Botanist aspiration.
- (10,000s) BONUS! Death by old age.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . T W O }
- f i r s t . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen two sims who were the firstborn to spring/summer or winter/autumn must stay living on the current lot, all other gen two sims must move out.
- You may add an extra 10,000s after all gen two sims have aged to young adult.
- Each sim must have their own room by the time they are young adults.
- Each gen two season firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }
(if your gen two sim was born in the spring instead of summer)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Creative
Aspiration: Love, Soulmate
Career: Painter

Goals:
- (1,000s) Only date, marry, and have children with one sim.
- (5,000s) Complete the Soulmate aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during spring. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Cowplant.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }
(if your gen two sim was born in the summer instead of spring)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Hot Headed, Childish
Aspiration: Active, Bodybuilder
Career: Athlete

Goals:
- (1,000s for first date) May date, marry, divorce, as many times as you’d like.
- (5,000s) Complete the Bodybuilder aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during summer. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by fire.

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }
(if your gen two sim was born in the autumn instead of winter)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Lazy
Aspiration: Food, Master Chef
Career: Culinary

Goals:
- (5,000s) Complete the Master Chef aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during autumn (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Hunger.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }
(if your gen two sim was born in the winter instead of autumn)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Clumsy
Aspiration: Creative, Bestselling Author
Career: Writer

Goals:
- (1,000s for never getting married) Does not like relationships, if ever in one, it won’t last long. Will never marry.
- (5,000s) Complete the Bestselling Author aspiration.
- (5,000s) Only go outside during winter. (Outside to go to work doesn’t apply here!)
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by Drowning.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . T H R E E }
- s e c o n d . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen three sims who were a firstborn must stay living on the current lot, all other gen three sims must move out and in with a relative (if available).
- You may add an extra 10,000s after all gen three sims have aged to young adult.
- Gen three sims must sleep in the same room as their parent.
- Each gen three firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be a young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }
(if your gen three sim was born in spring)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful, Creative
Aspiration: Nature, Curator

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in spring or summer.
- (5,000s) Complete the Curator aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate spring holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by electrocution.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }
(if your gen three sim was born in summer)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Active, Childish
Aspiration: Family, Successful Lineage

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in spring or summer.
- (5,000s) Complete the Successful Lineage aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate summer holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by overexertion

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }
(if your gen three sim was born in autumn)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Slob
Aspiration: Knowledge, Nerd Brain

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in autumn or winter.
- (5,000s) Complete the Nerd Brain aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate autumn holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by embarrassment.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }
(if your gen three sim was born in winter)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Neat
Aspiration: Fourtune, Fabulously Wealthy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) Must have at least one child, all children must be born in autumn or winter.
- (5,000s) Complete the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration.
- (5,000s) May only celebrate winter holidays.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by hysteria.

Quote:
{ G E N E R A T I O N . F O U R }
- t h i r d . o f . s e a s o n s -

Quote:
{ g u i d e l i n e s }
- Gen four sims who were the firstborn to each season must stay living on the current lot, all other gen four sims must move out and in with a relative (if available).
- You may add an extra 15,000s after all gen four sims have aged to young adult.
- Gen four sims must sleep in the same room as their parent.
- Each gen four season firstborn must have their portrait in the portrait room aka mother nature’s room. They must be a young adult in the portrait.

Quote:
{ s p r i n g }
(if your gen four sim was born in spring)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful OR Gloomy, Creative

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in spring or summer.
- (5,000s) May only work during spring.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by cowplant or electrocution.

Quote:
{ s u m m e r }
(if your gen four sim was born in summer)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Hot Headed OR Active, Childish

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in spring or summer.
- (5,000s) May only work during summer.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by fire or overexertion.

Quote:
{ a u t u m n }
(if your gen four sim was born in autumn.)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Bookworm, Slob OR Lazy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in autumn or winter.
- (5,000s) May only work during autumn.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by hunger or embarrassment.

Quote:
{ w i n t e r }
(if your gen four sim was born in winter)

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Neat OR Clumsy

Goals:
- (1,000s for firstborn) All children must be born in autumn or winter.
- (5,000s) May only work during winter.
- (10,000s) (Optional) BONUS! Death by drowning or hysteria.