Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 9:42 PM
Default Shaklin Medicine Cabinet
WCIF Do anyone have the link to get Creator Shaklin Medicine Cabinet I know Shaklin left the community so long ago. Way Back machine seem to never work for me.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 9:50 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Oct 2018 at 3:08 AM.
@simsample Thank you so very much, you are also so helpful with your help. :lovestruc

Question Please When I click on the medicine Cabinet It said no action available, Do I need a specific EPs or mesh for this mod to work ?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 7:35 AM
Hmm, not sure about that. Hopefully someone else will be able to help with that?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 11:26 AM
If it's a medicine cabinet then it might need AL.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:16 AM
@Charity and @simsample Ok I was not sure if Shaklin mod was made way before or after AL. Thank you both I guess I will move on since I don't have AL.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:34 AM
Shaklin left the sims community way back - well before AL I think. Maybe around NL. It was early on. It's very likely at least some of her mods won't work with later EPs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:59 AM
Is the medicine cabinet supposed to do something? It might just be decorative.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Shaklin left the sims community way back - well before AL I think. Maybe around NL. It was early on. It's very likely at least some of her mods won't work with later EPs.

That's why Simonut wants it, she only has up to Seasons.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#10 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:10 AM Last edited by KaterMikesch77 : 11th Oct 2018 at 12:41 PM.
have all eps and its a while, so i thought it could only be used by sick sims, but i'm wrong, cause i tried it and as you can see it works fine with all eps:
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:32 PM
Yes I wanted the cabinet to use it for my Sims to get their pills like birth control ( lol ) what joandsarah 77 said is true my EPs goes way up to Seasons, I do have FT and BV but it did not work well in my game so I removed.
I even change my mods and fixes to work with those EPs I even updated Pescado Mods and fixes for FT but no it did not work. So I went back to Seasons and return back to Mod that work with Seasons,
I never had any problems with Seasons since Season first came out. Sometime I wish FT would act right but I learn to deal with what work for me Plus Mods as to my game.
With Shaklin Medicine cabinet It give me no Action none.