Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 2:58 AM
Default Need help with new mod tuning
Hello,
I got this weird idea to make the bubbler an actual Tobacco hookah (just because I'm from Colorado doesn't mean I'm going there, LOL). I wanted to change the effect from bubbles to Smoke rings. So I changed the object and interaction tuning but was given the script called failed error. Yes, I renamed and renumbered everything. I was given advice from a fellow simmer on S4S to change the clip and clip header and replace the animation with the spicey smoke ring with each one. Did that, and I'm still getting the same error. I want to go on and rename interactions and recolor, so once I get this resolved, I can get it done fairly quickly. I downloaded the file at dropbox. If anyone has the time and experience, can someone see what I might be doing wrong? https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijtupq36s...ah.package?dl=0

Also my latest last exemption error for my hookah, If anyone has any ideas, please please let me know. Thanks Julia

AttributeError("'FIW_Smoking_Hookah' object has no attribute '_reservation_handlers'",) (AttributeError: 'FIW_Smoking_Hookah' object has no attribute '_reservation_handlers')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\build_buy.py", line 609, in c_api_wall_contour_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 222, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\line_of_sight_component.py", line 391, in _on_wall_contours_updated
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\reservation\reservation_mixin.py", line 74, in get_users
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 195, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'FIW_Smoking_Hookah' object has no attribute '_reservation_handlers'
</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>98560722dbebb2215bc5383f</sessionid>