Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Morgan No. 2-A

by Aquagloups Posted 26th Dec 2018 at 4:23 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:35 PM
This home is stunning! I absolutely love that bright red brick. You've paid great attention to detail in this build.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:51 PM
I'm going to download it anyway, but you ought to warn people that the breakfast nook will not work as is (unless you've found a fix for that problem in which case please share it!). That's the most frustrating thing about plans from this era - they all have breakfast nooks, and sims can't use the set up in a residential lot.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 8:13 PM

Sims are able to use the first two seats, but no, unfortunuately they can't access the ones next to the wall... A way around it would be to have only a 1 tile table and two seats, rather than 4. Or with seats all around, like in the picture I attached.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 1:47 PM
I downloaded it and put in my neighborhood. I like the colors you chose and the layout of the rooms. I noticed a weird thing about the basement. I can not figure out what is going on there or how to fix it?
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 2:43 AM
Very nice. How did you place the basement windows ?