Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reply to Fan Letters v1.1

by Itsmysimmod Posted 31st Jan 2019 at 3:15 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2019 at 9:45 PM by Itsmysimmod

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 10:26 PM
None of your files are working in my game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heikeg
None of your files are working in my game

Hi! I tested both, just in case, but they are working in my game. Make sure that you have enabled script mods in your game setting and remember to put the script file maximum in one deep folder.

You have to have the "Influencer Perk" for this mod to work, when a letter from this perk is delivered to your mailbox, you should open it, then it will appear the new pie menu in the mailbox.

I hope you can make it work, write me if you are still having issues. Remember to have the required DLCs too.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Itsmysimmod
Hi! I tested both, just in case, but they are working in my game. Make sure that you have enabled script mods in your game setting and remember to put the script file maximum in one deep folder.

You have to have the "Influencer Perk" for this mod to work, when a letter from this perk is delivered to your mailbox, you should open it, then it will appear the new pie menu in the mailbox.

I hope you can make it work, write me if you are still having issues. Remember to have the required DLCs too.

Where do i find the one deep folder for the script file ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:22 AM
Where do i find the one deep folder for the script file ?

Maybe I didn't explain well, you have to put this file Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters (Base Mod).ts4script in your mod folder but don't put it in a 2 deep sub folders, the game doesn't read script mods into 2 deep sub folders. I hope you understand; anyway, you can only put it directly in your mod folder with no sub folder to avoid confusion on this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:47 AM
When I saw this I slammed on the table because I was so happy someone made this
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:02 AM
Ok got it , one more question how do i get the Influencer Perk?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:37 AM
What a great idea! I wondered what to do with those letters, and now I have a reason to use the mailbox, (pen pals don't work out for me.) Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 3:45 PM
Ok got it , one more question how do i get the Influencer Perk?

Sorry my internet was off. You can gain that perk by increasing your fame at level 2. You can unlock it in the Fame Perks Tree. It's called "Influencer".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:48 PM
This is really cool, perhaps in a later update, you could add a slight increase to work performance for sending a discovery letter? It would be really cool for storytelling purposes but the mod is really cool by itself
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissMeePee
This is really cool, perhaps in a later update, you could add a slight increase to work performance for sending a discovery letter? It would be really cool for storytelling purposes but the mod is really cool by itself

Yes, it is a good idea. I was thinking on adding more traits (other DLcs required), and more gain in some performances in work and in skill too, so you suggestion is very good. I will consider it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 2:40 PM
Thanks for this. I'm excited to try it on my game :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 4:22 PM
Hello, I give you the translation in FR that I made of your mod ^^ Thank you very much for your work :-) Maïa Game
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/951735/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maïa Game
Hello, I give you the translation in FR that I made of your mod ^^ Thank you very much for your work :-) Maïa Game
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/951735/

Thank you so much! I'll upload it soon. By the way, can you give me an invite code to simfileshare? I don't have an account there yet and it can be helpful for future purposes. Send it to me via Inbox and thank you again!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 6:11 PM
Thank you so much! I'll upload it soon. By the way, can you give me an invite code to simfileshare? I don't have an account there yet and it can be helpful for future purposes. Send it to me via Inbox and thank you again!

Please ^^ unfortunately I have no more codes for SFS, I gave them all lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 6:23 PM

I can try anyway here is a code: m9RzqcpkvnvDBbzcL4CrRLZRSlUMBqLS
Tell me if it works? :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maïa Game
I can try anyway here is a code: m9RzqcpkvnvDBbzcL4CrRLZRSlUMBqLS
Tell me if it works? :-)

It worked! Thank you again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 7:57 PM
It worked! Thank you again!

Awesome ! With pleasure ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 9:37 PM
Loving it mad it was not included in the game pack!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 8:52 AM
Hi, how are you doing, I've been doing translations of Mod for TS4 to Brazilian Portuguese and yours was one of the Mod's that I thought was cool and I decided to translate so here's the translation. Brazilian Translation.rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 11:04 AM
is it possible to also implement it in sim pc or phone, so our sim can reply it anywhere
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ManyWhiTe
Hi, how are you doing, I've been doing translations of Mod for TS4 to Brazilian Portuguese and yours was one of the Mod's that I thought was cool and I decided to translate so here's the translation. Brazilian Translation.rar

Thank you! I'll upload it soon
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:43 PM
This is so well thought out! I love it <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:11 AM
This is quite good....spotted one slight error....should be send nice letter...not send nicely letter.....scores a 9/10 from me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by procian57
This is quite good....spotted one slight error....should be send nice letter...not send nicely letter.....scores a 9/10 from me.

Thank you for noticing that. I'll fix it soon. English is not my native language. If you see something else, please, let me know.
Page 1 of 3