Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Storybook Bedroom

by TheJim07 Posted 2nd Feb 2019 at 9:41 AM - Updated 12th Aug 2022 at 2:47 PM by TheJim07

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 1:05 PM
thanks for separating the mattress!! I am enjoying your conversions and can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 5:10 PM
Thanks for all your conversions. I really like that you separated the mattresses. Just out of curiosity, are you planning on converting any "Into The Future" stuff?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 8:36 PM
This is great! I like this set and I appreciate your work to improve it; especially separating the mattress from the bed frame. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 11:21 AM
Thank you~ I really love this set specially the lamp. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 9:24 PM
I love this set! Thank you. And thanks for the separated bed and frame!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:18 PM
Loved this from the Sims 3, thanks so much for recreating it!! One thing I noticed, when I opened up the zipped file, the end table is the one from the living/dining room, not the telephone table shown in the pictures.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonbloom
Loved this from the Sims 3, thanks so much for recreating it!! One thing I noticed, when I opened up the zipped file, the end table is the one from the living/dining room, not the telephone table shown in the pictures.

You are right ! I'm sorry about this mistake, I fixed it and I put the good end table. Sorry again !
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 1:03 PM
hey, is this compatiable with Discover Univeristy's bed glitch?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamichMachine
hey, is this compatiable with Discover Univeristy's bed glitch?

Not for now. I have to see how to fix this.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 7:16 PM
Thanks for updating! The only two that isn't updated is Dark Lux Bedroom and Boudoir Bedroom from TS3! c:
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smokey
Thanks for updating! The only two that isn't updated is Dark Lux Bedroom and Boudoir Bedroom from TS3! c:

I remade these two beds:
https://modthesims.info/d/636196/dark-lux-bedroom.html
https://modthesims.info/d/635950/bo...m-from-ts3.html

I separated bedframes and mattresses so I think you have old versions with bedframe and mattress joined.