Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 5:56 AM
simple Mod request is a thing?
there are a few things that i wish i could get my hands on but i dunno if modding request is a thing or if there are modders who take on requests, i apologize if the answer is no and ask this post to be moved or deleted if needed.
Anyway, what i would like is a few simple mods, and personally i have no idea about modding nor i have enough time to read how to mod so if anyone were kind enough to do it i would be thankful !
first, a mod that let my sims continuously crafting at pets station, it annoys me when i want to mass craft treats on my vet and i have to click everytime on one of my sims while taking care of pets with other sim, so if its posible to have a mod that lets craft over and over until i stop the sim.
second, a mod that extends how long hired workers work before tiring, i have a vampire sim who can have a busines open like 24/7 but employees get tired fast, or if it s possible a mod that let vampire employees to never get tired or something like that.
third, a mod that make employees focus only on their tasks, i love to have a vet clinic but my employees get distracted a lot and very easy, with max training and very satisfied, they sometimes just stand and sing when there are like 3 or 4 clients, then decide to attend one client, and spend again like 2 or 3 simhours doing nothing before attending someone else.
and last, a cheaty mod that prevents bees from getting angry and stinging my sims, i was actually thinking of a queen bee trait or something that lets your sim keep bees calm and can do bee interactions without cooldown, like having unlimited bee swarms depending on how many bee boxes you have or something.
Thanks to whomever read for taking your time to read this and again i apologize if this doesnt go here, if thats the case then i ask this post to be moved or deleted.