Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Game of Thrones: Melisandre (Carice van Houten)

by Vulrien Posted 2nd Apr 2019 at 1:13 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2019 at 1:26 AM by Vulrien
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 3:50 AM
"The night is dark, and full of terrors..." But my downloads folder is going to be full of famous sims! It's great to see your finished Melisandre uploaded! She came out really wonderful. I know from your previous work, how challenging she was to pin down. You've captured her well! Great work!!

-gE
>=)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 9:58 PM
This is really cool! Well done! Thanks for sharing. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
"The night is dark, and full of terrors..." But my downloads folder is going to be full of famous sims! It's great to see your finished Melisandre uploaded! She came out really wonderful. I know from your previous work, how challenging she was to pin down. You've captured her well! Great work!!
-gE
>=)

Quote: Originally posted by billielith
This is really cool! Well done! Thanks for sharing. :D

Thank you, it means a lot to know that you like her! grinevilly your help and support has been amazing, can't thank you enough! :lovestruc
Thank you so much billielith, I love your own GoT sims, particularly your Tywin - he is stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 10:53 PM
Simply gorgeous! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!