Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Tightwad Street - Under 10k - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 20th Apr 2019 at 5:20 PM - Updated 30th May 2019 at 12:11 PM by Goldenbtrfly : added related links

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 7:34 PM
It's so cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 6:20 AM
Very stylish! Well done on that colour scheme!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 2:33 PM
Squeeeeee! Another one that I adore! Thank you so very much, Goldenbtrfly, for understanding our needs.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 7:22 PM
Nice work there - The purple works really well - Hard to believe that you can get all of that for 10,000 Simoleons.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 1:08 AM
love it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2019 at 7:34 PM
@LyleSnake - Thank you! :D
@Pebblerocker - Thank you! Purple is my favorite color and I adore a deep shade. I was hoping it would work!
@HeartDeco - Thank you for your ability to keep finding use for these little cheap homes! Haha.
@WatermelonSandal - Thank you! It's tight at times to keep it under budget, but I love the challenge! Only some placement cheats, but no mods to alter price if you are wondering! Haha.
@DezzyDoesThings - Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th May 2020 at 2:24 AM
Just downloaded this I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2020 at 2:28 PM
@simkat - I'm so happy to hear that, thanks!