Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 5:56 PM
How to get twins and not triplets
Hello, So I am wondering is it posible to increase your chances with getting twins in a sims 3 pregnancy. It seems whenever I get the fertility treatment lifetime reward I'm better off getting triplets than twins, and to be honest I can't handle triplets but I would like twins. Also is it possible to get one of each gender? So my questions are how to get twins and not triplets and one of each gender... Thanks!!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 6:51 PM
Since I tend to play baby challenges, I can tell you that you can get different gender twins just fine without doing anything to affect gender by eating apples or watermelons. (As is forbidden by said challenge's rules) It just tends to be random.
I cannot say for sure because I only recently got into Sims 3 again after not playing for months, so I ended up gett more twins than triplets, despite doing what I thought would make triplets more likely... among things that can increase the change for multiples is listening/dancing (?) to Kids' Music, and watching Kids' TV. I've mostly focused on keeping my pregnant sim happy, and I sent her to the hospital for birth because I read that going to the hospital may increase the chance of multiples, too. (I had a pregnant sim without fertility treatment get twins after keeping her happy and sending her to the hospital for the birth) If you do the hospital thing and she tends to get triplets, try to keep her at home for the birth.