Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 6:43 PM
Default textures merging
hi

my mods are copying textures from eachother.

in the example i have provided with the pictures it's the bandana and the hat taking eachother's textures i could change which one it prioritized using settings on sims4studio but i couldn't get it to do it correctly. i have also gotten this problem with eyelashes and rings. is this fixable or do i have to find another way to do it?

i've tried to find something on google for a really long time but i haven't found anything

it's not only on my computer, i have tried it with my laptop as well and my sister had the same problem on her computer

//clara :)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 12:45 PM
If they're uv mapped to the same area in the textures they're going to conflict, and to solve it you'll have to move one to another area.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If they're uv mapped to the same area in the textures they're going to conflict, and to solve it you'll have to move one to another area.

yeah i realized :)
thank you though