Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 11:55 PM
Default Can't make a trait due to one little detail...
I'm an utter sucker for anything pizza-related. As such, I decided to delve into the realm of Sims 4 modding, by making the Pizza Aficionado trait.

...Or I would have, had I not found, midway through working out the moodlets and such, that there is only one thing relating to pizza - grabbing a slice. I wanted to have the trait make it to where a sim would get sad if they hadn't eaten pizza in a few days, get a strong Happy moodlet from eating it, maybe feel bad if they eat non-pizza foods, and have whims related to ordering or making pizza. But with the only effect being 'grab a slice', that's kind of dead.

...Unless someone here might be able to help me work through all that, anyhow. Who knows, maybe I just missed something? I'd appreciate any input.

(Be my luck this isn't the right place to post about this. z.z)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 5:51 AM
It's not exactly the same but have you tried to find the files related to the hidden Grilled Cheese apiration ? I think that has a bunch of things related like wanting to eat grilled cheese a lot and related whims etc. I think if you can see how that works and uses grilled cheese, it may be doable to duplicate some parts and replace with pizza? This is my best guess haha. Good luck!