Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 1:09 AM
Default Window help
I am in search of and am BEGGING the sims 3 community for help regarding the creation of 2 very simple but specific windows. Any experienced CC creator would likely find the project to be a breeze. I am asking please for anyone who can or knows someone who can to reach out to me. I have tried & tried for quite a while to find help but I am quite frankly shocked by the amount of simmers I have reached out to who refuse to even try & help me. If anyone can or knows someone who can. Please help

Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 2:25 AM
Some goals and specifications would certainly be helpful. What do you want your windows to look like?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 2:56 AM Last edited by Jstuck56 : 13th Oct 2019 at 3:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Some goals and specifications would certainly be helpful. What do you want your windows to look like?

See attachment
I know there are several windows that look similar. But the size & window trim is important to the look I’m trying to achieve.
Screenshots
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#4 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 11:15 AM
I am not experienced and I've never made windows but assuming it's the same process as other things...
Have you tried following some tutorials? I can link some if you need, but I think there are two main routes - using s3pe, S3OC and milkshape/blender
Or using tsrw and milkshape (probably easiest)

Either way, it would be good to know where you are stuck with making the windows. It's much easier for someone to help with a specific thing rather than teaching the entire process.

So try working through some tutorials for whatever tools you want to use, and then if there's something you're struggling with hopefully someone here can help if you post your problem
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Jstuck56 : 13th Oct 2019 at 5:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
I am not experienced and I've never made windows but assuming it's the same process as other things...
Have you tried following some tutorials? I can link some if you need, but I think there are two main routes - using s3pe, S3OC and milkshape/blender
Or using tsrw and milkshape (probably easiest)

Either way, it would be good to know where you are stuck with making the windows. It's much easier for someone to help with a specific thing rather than teaching the entire process.

So try working through some tutorials for whatever tools you want to use, and then if there's something you're struggling with hopefully someone here can help if you post your problem

Thank you for your response. But my problem isn’t in creating. Because I am not computer savvy. I am totally helpless in attempting to create any content myself. That’s why I’m asking for someone to do it for me
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#6 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 6:26 PM
Ah sorry I misunderstood you. Requests aren't actually allowed here, unless there is a specific creator who takes requests that you can pm that's willing to do it.
I know you say you're completely helpless, but if you really want these windows and no one can make them for you, why don't you have a go at reading through some object creation tutorials and try it out? It might be that you can just edit an existing window to get the exact size you want and so the whole meshing process will be relatively easy.

It might not be as bad as you think
Locked thread | Locked by: HugeLunatic Reason: no requests