Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 5:24 PM
Default MaleMuslim Conversion for SBB
Hello! Yesterday, I attempted to convert the maxis shape for Muslim male by RacSas to SBB, but the mesh is showing to bottom or top. I have converted many things before so I'm not sure why it isn't working. In SimPE the preview shows the correct mesh-body shop nothing. Thank you, I've included the mesh file.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Miik_RacSas_SBB_MaleMuslim_Mesh.rar (60.4 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 7:02 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 1st Dec 2019 at 7:17 PM.
So do you want it as a bottom? Then you need to start out with a bottom outfit for the cloned mesh and recolor. The mesh group connected to the skin should also be called "bottom" or it usually won't work properly.

For the morphs, you need to make sure they line up properly, or they could go in weird directions. They look like they're placed lower than the main mesh group in the belly seam. Often it helps to extract a naked top mesh and line up the bottom mesh and morph with this, so you ensure there aren't gaps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
So do you want it as a bottom? Then you need to start out with a bottom outfit for the cloned mesh and recolor. The mesh group connected to the skin should also be called "bottom" or it usually won't work properly.

For the morphs, you need to make sure they line up properly, or they could go in weird directions. They look like they're placed lower than the main mesh group in the belly seam. Often it helps to extract a naked top mesh and line up the bottom mesh and morph with this, so you ensure there aren't gaps.

The bottom is named bottom. The morphs are also name correct as well.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 10:48 PM
Not the mesh. When I opened it in Milkshape it said "body". Make sure the comments also have the same name before you export the file, because whatever is in there is what SimPE uses. The morphs had proper comments.

Other than that, can you perhaps be a bit more spesific as to what the problem is? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "the mesh is showing to bottom or top"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Not the mesh. When I opened it in Milkshape it said "body". Make sure the comments also have the same name before you export the file, because whatever is in there is what SimPE uses. The morphs had proper comments.

Other than that, can you perhaps be a bit more spesific as to what the problem is? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "the mesh is showing to bottom or top"

Oh, I meant not showing bottom or top! However I got it to work!! Thank ya! I'm a dummy didn't even notice the names, I do mainly body conversions