Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 6:24 PM
Default glitchy wallmask tag on converted to 2-tile (centered) doors
Hello all, First time posting.
To make a long story short, I was recently real glad to discover how to make centered doors quickly, without even having to open up Blender. But I was real dismayed to notice yesterday that some of my newly-centered doors show a glitchy little wall tag in walls-down mode. It happens on conversions I made in both S4Studio and TSRW. It's a small thing but I want to fix it. Can anyone tell me what value this is that I could edit??

Converted to 3-tiles --all looks good.

But on closer examination in walls-down mode:

And here is the EA "Plain Wooden Door" converted to two tiles. Same problem:

Curiously, it seems to happen when the wallmask PNG image is imported/exported to/from Paint.Net. I discovered this when I tried using the wallmask from Plasticbox's 2-tile Two-Panel Door. I imported the wallmask, as-is, into my "Plain Wooden Door 2-Tile" package and tested it in the game. Everything Looked good in the game --no glitchy thing. But the opening was a hair too wide so I opened up S4S and edited that same wallmask in Paint.Net. Well, the glitchy thing came back.
Screenshots