Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 1:29 AM
Default Unable to play animation with object
Hello!
I'm new to the BHAV scene, and I've been stuck on a part of Echo's tutorial forever. I'm wondering if someone can help me.
I don't really know what I did wrong at all, but my hula animation won't play.
I've attached my file as a .zip
Attached files:
File Type: zip  HelpPlease.zip (83.0 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 1:30 AM
oof sorry can someone move me? I still have trouble navigating this site.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 3:34 AM
The first line, line 0 returns true when the sim routes to the picture, it does not link to the next line. You should also make it return false not error if the sim fails to route to the picture as that will happen often. The next line, line 1 will throw an 'attribute out of range' error if it is used 'My attribute 0x0400' is way too high and since it isn't doing anything remove the line, link line 0 to the next line.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
The first line, line 0 returns true when the sim routes to the picture, it does not link to the next line. You should also make it return false not error if the sim fails to route to the picture as that will happen often. The next line, line 1 will throw an 'attribute out of range' error if it is used 'My attribute 0x0400' is way too high and since it isn't doing anything remove the line, link line 0 to the next line.

Whew, I had a hot mess. This helped! Thank you so much.