Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***TESTERS WANTED*** ~The GothGurlz~

by aardvarkams Posted 26th May 2005 at 8:34 AM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th May 2005 at 9:23 AM
Wow! can't wait to play now! Thanks, these are great! one actually reminds me of a girl I know at Goth club I go to from time to time, LOL.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th May 2005 at 9:26 AM
I'm ready to sell my soul just to get those boots
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th May 2005 at 9:56 AM
haha the "new word" is funnier and its not really new *lol*
thx 4 the work... they look awesome
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th May 2005 at 10:39 AM
Excelent, Speically like the GothPrincess one, Very nice :P.
#6 Old 26th May 2005 at 2:54 PM
Awsome skins great work I can't wait to see them in the game
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:12 PM
These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! I can't wait to use 'em -- I have just the Sim!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:35 PM
Looking gooood!

I also would like to thank you for your Milkshapetutorial, without it I couldn't have learned so fast to make my own meshes.Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th May 2005 at 4:48 PM
Default very nice
is ver very nice because i lake the goth clothes is very nice

my english is very very bad :confused:
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2005 at 5:17 PM
Great stuff...yet again
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th May 2005 at 11:32 PM
Yay!, Amy you got them out! (and I finally get to see kairis' skins), woot, you go girl!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th May 2005 at 11:59 PM
Amy, your creations are one of the main reasons I visit this site every day. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th May 2005 at 12:23 AM
Wow cool thanks alot these are very good
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th May 2005 at 3:06 AM
Do i have to install all of it or what should i install an where...could i just get one of them?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
arrdavarkams could you please make the clothes for thesims in you icon/siggy/avatar(whaever you wanna call it) and post them, i really like them!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th May 2005 at 3:10 AM
Im confused.....what am i supposed to install?
Instructor
#16 Old 27th May 2005 at 3:15 AM
*BRAAAAAAAAH!!!** I was gonna play City of Heroes tonight, but...I think I will try these lovely new threads out instead!!! GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS aardvarkams
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th May 2005 at 3:32 AM
nice work! umm how do i download, i am new FYI
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th May 2005 at 5:44 AM
GREAT WORK!!! You continue to amaze everyone with your flawless meshes! I'll NEVER be nearly as good as you, keep up the fantastic work and NEVER leave!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th May 2005 at 8:13 AM Last edited by bagracer : 27th May 2005 at 8:22 AM.
Hiya I just put this for download so no link yet as it is awaiting approval :blah: It's kinda hard to see in the pic when its small, but it has some tatoo style skull and reaper scketches on a black leather texture :D
Screenshots
#20 Old 27th May 2005 at 9:06 AM
You are my hero, Aardvarkams!!!
The best goth meshes ever!!!
=xoxo= Leonie
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th May 2005 at 1:34 PM
Thank you all for your kindness and considerations - so glad you like em *hugz*
However it is really 1bikairi you should all be thanking - it is her skins and ideas that this came about ... without her none of this would have happened again thank yu gurl, you're a star x

Okay this might be last post, so I'll try to answer as many of your questions as possible ...
Quote: Originally posted by Coolio824
Im confused.....what am i supposed to install?

Sorry hun, I tried to make the instructions as clear as possible - obviously not
Ok - you'll need the first zip is for NON-University;
second zip is for Univerrsity;
third zip you need for either (it's the new meshes lol);
fourth zip is the Texture Mapping to make re-colouring easier (hopefully???)
Quote: Originally posted by chadcrazy45
nice work! umm how do i download, i am new FYI

Umm - please re-read the instructions about unzipping the files and where to put them in the instructions

Nice re-colour bagracer - if you all pester kairi she has some toox
Sorry Gothy they're far from *perfect* hun, lol - loads n loads of bugs, but hopefully they pretty lol!x
Sorry to spoil your evening Darkwolf - make sure you look after Arth while I'm away hun (presuming you are the same Darkwolf??? lol)
Thanx sussi - did that tutorial make any sense? lolx
Quote: Originally posted by Chrisanti
I'm ready to sell my soul just to get those boots

I'm sure we could come to a more reasonable (and possibly more pleasurable) arrangement x (who am I kidding lol!)
and everyone else thank you so much, take care all xxx
Loadsa luv
Amy xoxoxoxo

I'm afraid I shall be away, off-line for a while :( ... llunauk can hopefully get any messages to me if you pm her ... :)
Happy Simming All ;)
luv n hugz
Amy xxx
#22 Old 28th May 2005 at 12:31 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th May 2005 at 2:00 AM
Super Amy again and as every time. I think if I need to vote for the best mesher I will vote for you.. Good Idea why is there's not here a vote and stats
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th May 2005 at 8:29 AM
Well? They wouldn't let me vote twice. Well anyway. Very good.
Thank :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:07 AM
I especially love the high blond ponytail on the last model in your thumbnails, where did you get it? I would like to check out where ever you got it from. Thanks!
Page 1 of 4