Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 9:04 AM
wow i like it but i can't use it now as i am not playing the sims 2 as my sister, titi is so she will be playing for a while with her new downloads she got from the sims connection

:group hug: this is a nice way of saying hi to all and i will be using this as one of my fav tricks on the sims and there is also a cheat about using ipods in the sims i don't know where but i'll try getting it bye!!!!!!!!!! and don't mind my signature..................

NYAN NYAN NYAN, your point has been mooted.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 9:05 AM
:grouphug:

lol

NYAN NYAN NYAN, your point has been mooted.
#53 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 3:51 AM
video convert master is tight it converts anything and it's kool icons on it for the link go to phazeddl.com and browse it..
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 11:51 PM
I tried this and put the avi file in the Movies folder in My Documents and in the Sims 2 folder. nothing worked and the video never played.
#55 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 1:59 AM
I'm pretty sure you need to pick a station you would like to see your movie on.
Not just the /Movies folder, but /Movies/whatever station you pick folder.
Or you can create your own station with SimPE using this tutorial by eric etc.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 7:44 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 18th Sep 2005 at 10:05 PM. Reason: removed link
I should learn to read the rules.
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 8:40 PM
Well I downloaded these files (rar)and Virtual just won't open it!
So I tried extracting them and the file was in windows media, and it still wont open it.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS2_26478_devguy_commercials_mastercard.rar (2.93 MB, 43 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  MTS2_26480_devguy_commercials_snl_bathroom_monkey.rar (4.45 MB, 37 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 8:48 PM
how long does clip it post to be, b/c i dont if a full .avi movies will work on the sims any request..
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:42 PM
I don't think you can post links to WAREZ sites here Skyline. Cheesy, virtualdub doesn't open WMV/WMA (very few programs do) because microsoft charges HUGE fees for anyone to incorporate a WMV import/export into their video software.

Either find some video in a different format (mpg, avi, etc), or find someone with software that will convert WMV to something you can use...

Building Worlds, one polygon at a time, since 1993.
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:39 PM
so you saying that i can only put the name of tha soft and that it b/c i prefear to use video convert master..

http://www.video-convert-master.com/screen/main.jpg
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 2:43 AM
Just saying it isn't wise to place links to an illegal warez site, is all. That is a good way to get the wrong kind of attention from the moderators.

Building Worlds, one polygon at a time, since 1993.
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 7:44 AM Last edited by SKYLINE 2X : 19th Sep 2005 at 7:47 AM.
hey is only the main pic of video convert master is not a link that have warez or crackz on it and thatz the actual site for it..
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 8:23 PM Last edited by SKYLINE 2X : 21st Sep 2005 at 4:09 AM.
kooL 50 Cent feat. G-Unit & Joe - Wanna Get To Know Youl music video for people to enjoy. That i made from video convert master, if you wanna it ask me for THE full video for it b/c somehow i cant upload the full video and i will give youre video..
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 4:33 AM
is pretty hard to upload something on this neighboard hood, i try to upload the videoand too me sometime to accept my upload and this what i hate about to try and try to upload so they can accept my uploads..
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#65 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 11:52 PM
I was looking for some light pretty tool for this. Thank you - you saved my money and time!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 10:53 PM
Thanks alot for this! Now I can add some of my favorite shows to my Sims TV's. Thanks again!

February 25, 2006- THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Coldplay: Twisted Logic Tour: Houston, TX

Concert Ticket...$160
T-Shirt...$35
Poster...$10
Keychain...$10
Program...$20
Having the best time of your life...PRICELESS!

Coldplay= Awesomness!
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 2:24 AM Last edited by Venkmansim : 2nd Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM. Reason: NOW CONVERTING: Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings. Last Futurama ep. for now, anyway
Thanks. I just put FBI Warning of DOOM in The Sims 2. YAY!!!!

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men- Willy Wonka
Duck Defender
#68 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 12:52 PM
Any idea what this means?

Crud...
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#69 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 2:02 PM Last edited by The_French_Sim : 7th Oct 2005 at 3:28 PM. Reason: The results
Sound loop !
Hi,

I've already made several sim movies that read wonderfully on my Windows Media Player, I've compressed them to the right format, some other people report them working fine in their game, but I've got the same problem as vickysakamoto : the video works on my sims' TV, the sound doesn't. It desperately loops !

Having met no trouble with MenaceMan's Smart-Milk commercial (in the screenshot... "trames" is "frames" in French), I'll try to use his format to compress my audio.

The results :
The sound does NOT crash like with Vchat's ormat, but the video itself stops before its very end.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#70 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 11:59 PM
Pleeeease !
Ok, can someone please test this video by putting it into the game ? I did and it keeps looping on a part which sounds like "Oh... theeere shoe." It's a bit annoying, I'd like to know whether any of you can hear the complete soundtrack by putting the video in the broadcast folder. If you can, maybe my system is not powerful enough to play my videos with sound. I'll nevertheless keep on sharing them !

If someone could test the other videos I uploaded, it would be fine too. For these, I followed the exact tutorial but I still had this sound loop.

Please inform me by private message. Thank you very much.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  West comp LF.rar (3.30 MB, 31 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#71 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:28 AM
booya.. flawless man. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:35 PM
I am dumb/twit, whatever---basic question...
I have .avi's which will run on S2---I just don't know the name or location of the directory to put them in so the prg can access them.
Sorry for such an idiot question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. :sorry:

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemed Life
Any idea what this means?

Crud...

I have yhat same problem could someone help please

The Sims 2 Rocks
I can't wait for the pet ep
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:34 AM
Hello All i just finished making a music video and was looking at the size and was overwelemed to find that it was 170mb thats far to big then i put it in a zip and it was 70mb wich is far to much so if ne one know exactly know how to decrese the file size

All Is Full Of Love
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 5:22 AM
Default no pictures
I don't see any pictures in the tutorial.

I Am Me
Page 3 of 6